Online Blackjack Singapore
Best Real Money Singapore Online Blackjack Casinos
- Depo $50 Free $50
- Welcome Bonus up to 138%
- Unlimited 1.5% daily rebate
- 20% referral bonus. Casino Bonus SGD188.
Weekly Rescue Bonus Up to SGD 2,288
- Official Partner of Crystal Palace F.C, Burnley F.C, Huddersfield A.F.C
- Your first bet is free
- Exclusive Partner of LiveScore and AsianBookie
- First deposit, bonus USD 100 bonus credits (First Deposit Member Only)
200% Conor McGregor Welcome Bonus
- Fastest & easiest platform to achieve VIP status
- New Instant Rebate feature
- Proud Sponsor of Namewee music videos
- Unlimited daily cash rebate
200% Michael Owen Welcome Bonus
- Exclusive partnership with Evolution Gaming in Asia
- 8% cash back up to 8,888
- Monthly lucky draw up to $1,000,000
- 100% Casino welcome bonus
288% Welcome Bonus Challenge up to SGD 2,880
- Weekly rescue bonus up to SGD 10,000
- Up to 1% unlimited instant cash rebate
- Accept e-wallets & cryptocurrency
- Fast deposit and withdrawal
- Depo SGD77 FREE SGD77
- Luxury Spin Wheel To Win Everyday
- 100% Welcome Bonus For Slot
- Lucky 77 spin win up to sgd1777
- Starter Pack S$88 Free S$88
- Lucky Spin Win up to S$5888
- FIrst Bet 100% Cashback
- Up to 150% bonus all casino game
S$588 New Member Bonus
- V2 Platform Upgraded [Better Speed & Security]
- 150% Welcome Bonus
- M8bet Official Agent [Unlimited 5% Rebate]
- Weekly cashback
150% Welcome Bonus Up to SGD1000
- B92U (Be Nice To You) Protection Program
- 1st deposit cancellation, Additional FREE SGD9 for 1st deposit
- Highest cash rebate 4D platform in Singapore
USD356 VIP bonus
- First deposit get USD152; quick withdrawal support
- Daily cashback up to USD193 for hot games
- Exclusive Partner of LiveScore; Top 1 Asia Trusty Betting Server
Bonus up to 750 SGD + 200 free spins
- Wide choice of games & Gamification features
- Christmas and World Cup Calendar
- Professional support & Fast Deposits
Everyone who’s into card games and casinos knows of Blackjack. It’s one of the most popular games in online casino Singapore. Today, we’ll tell you all about this fun and exciting game. So, let’s get started.
About BlackjackBlackjack is a card game in which the player competes against the dealer. It's a board game that can be played with one or more decks of cards. It's easy to pick up, fast-paced and pits you against a single opponent (the dealer) to attempt to get a score of 21 or as close to it as possible. This is accomplished by adding the values of the cards dealt to you during the game. The term blackjack refers to the situation in which you score 21 with the first two cards dealt with you. Blackjack isn't just a game of chance. It also entails careful thought, strategy, persistence, and composure. Remember that the target of blackjack is to defeat the dealer, not just to get as close to 21 as possible. For that, you need to make use of your skills in order to get a favourable final score. Yes, that’s a thing with Blackjack! It allows the player to use skills, instead of just relying on luck. We’ll cover some tips to help you with those skills, but before that, let’s differentiate between online and offline Blackjack.
Differences between Online Blackjack and Offline BlackjackBefore getting into the game, it’s important to know how the two modes of playing Blackjack differ from each other. So, in order to give you an idea, here are a few major differences between the two.
ReshufflesAs any Blackjack player with a bit of experience in the game would tell you, Blackjack is all about counting the cards and strategizing according to what’s left in the deck. The main difference between online Blackjack and offline Blackjack is precisely this. Because casinos shuffle each deck of cards before dealing out a hand, you can’t count the cards in online Blackjack, as you would in offline Blackjack. Though, you do have the benefit of having every card remaining in the deck.
PaceAnother difference between the two is the pace of the game. Unlike offline Blackjack, you have the advantage of taking all the time you want to make your decision in online Blackjack. Although the other players might impose a time limit on the gameplay, it’s usually quite lax.
Atmosphere and expenditureWhen you’re playing online Blackjack, you’re in the comfort of your home, with no distractions to hinder your thought process. This enables you to play Blackjack at the highest level. Plus, you can play with stakes as low as $2, or even $1, per hand, making it very cost-efficient as compared to offline Blackjack, which charges relatively higher. What’s more, you save up on the travel costs, time, and sometimes money that you would’ve spent staying at a hotel if the casino you’re visiting is far away. Offline Blackjack, on the other hand, offers a thrilling environment and the potential for an overall good time on the crowded table where people are having fun and enjoying themselves.
How To Choose The Best Online Blackjack in Singapore?Now that you’re aware of the differences, it’s important to be able to choose the best online Blackjack casinos. There are some factors that will help you do that.
- Licensing and security: Look at the licensing and security of the casino. In order to play online Blackjack, you would need to provide their site with your financial information. That makes it crucial that the site is licensed by one of the prominent licensing authorities, and provides excellent security.
- Convenience: Research the banking options, payouts and bonuses, customer service, and compatibility of the site. There should be a wide selection of banking options, welcome bonuses, cashback, promos, a smooth and easy-to-navigate interface, and impeccable customer service.
- Reputation: You can find many Blackjack casinos online, but only a handful of those is trusted by the pros. If a casino has a solid reputation throughout its history, it’s highly likely that you are going for the best.
How To Play Blackjack Online?Before we get into the tips, we’ll get the basics of Blackjack out of the way first. The rules are pretty straightforward. To win a game, you need to score 21, or get as close to it as possible, without going over, and the dealer’s total needs to be lower than yours or exceed 21. To play, you begin by placing a bet. The dealer will deal you two cards, and show you one of his two cards. At this point, you get to decide your strategy. You can either double your bet and split it into two hands if your cards are of the same value, or you can stand, hit, or double down. Standing means keeping the two cards you were dealt, hitting means getting one or more additional cards until you decide to stand (or exceed 21), and doubling down is doubling your bet by getting only one more card. But you don’t need to worry about these options. In online Blackjack, you will be shown your options once the cards are dealt. How to use them, though, we’ll tell you some useful stuff on that.
How To Win Blackjack Online?Since it requires both strategy and luck, nothing can guarantee a win. But you can increase your chances with skills. Use these tips to do that.
- Since online Blackjack uses reshuffles, the counting method isn’t of any use. Learn the basic Blackjack strategy, as it is recommended for online Blackjack.
- If you’re dealt a total of 8 or less, you should hit. Stand when your hand is 12-16, and the dealer shows you 2-6. Split Aces and 8s, but not 4s, 5s, or 10s.
- Start small. You don’t need to go all out in the beginning, taking your time to gauge the situation and take in the game can make a big difference.
- Pick games with the lowest number of decks. If you can find ones with a single deck, go for it.
- Pay attention. This goes without saying, but paying attention to everything that’s going on in the game can be the most important driver of the outcome.